Consular services include:
- issuing of travel documents (passports and travelling certificates),
- signature authentication on various documents (declarations/statements, life certificates, consents, power of attorney, statement of inheritance….),
- certification of photocopies,
- consideration of applications and other requests,
- issuance of various certificates,
- declaring of passports as invalid,
- issuance of certificate for the transfer of human remains from Norway/Iceland to BiH.
- issuance of transit certificates for the transfer of human remains from Norway to pass over BiH territory,
- composition of consular testaments,
- signature authentication on the request for acquisition of BiH citizenship and on the request for revocation of BiH citizenship as well as on the declaration of renunciation of BiH citizenship for persons who have applied for citizenship of a country outside the region of former SFRY,
- issuance of visas for foreigners who currently have a resident permit in Norway/Iceland and bear a passport of a country that requires the BiH visa,
- registering births, marriages and deaths occurred in Norway/Iceland in Municipal Civil Registry Offices,
- requests for determining the personal identification number (JMB) for BiH citizens residing in Norway/Iceland,
- visits to our citizens that have been deprived of freedom at their explicit request,
- legal assistance and paying visits to patients at their explicit request, etc.