Travelling Certificates


Whith a Request for Travelling Certificate the following documents have to be submitted:
- Proof of Identity (either passport, or identity card, or driving licence);
- Proof of legal residence in Norway/Iceland
- Certificate of Citizenship from BiH - not to be older than 6 months from the date of issue;
- Birth Certificate from BiH;
- Two photos (sized 3.5 cm by 4.5cm) set by ICAO standards;
- Consular Fee according to the Consular Fee Tariffs payable to bank account: 6030.05.73897, Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Please include required amount for the expenses of registered mail - via Posten Norge. 

Please note:
- Travelling Certificate is issued to citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- It can be issued in emergency cases only
- It is valid to travel from abroad to Bosnia and Herzegovina - one way only
- It is valid 30 days from the date of issue